There are many advantages to setting up a monthly donation to the Green Party of PEI straight from your bank account, including less credit card processing fees coming off your donation and not having to worry about updating your credit card information every time you get a new card.
To start a monthly donation from your bank account via Pre-authorized Debit (PAD), please download and print out this form, then fill it out and return it to us according to the instructions (and the example diagram) below:
1. Fill out your name and contact information in the top section of the form.
2. Fill out the amount of your monthly donation under the Amount section, on the "Fixed" line.
3. Sign and date on the signature lines with an "X" next to them
4. Include a cheque with "VOID" written across it. If you don't have a personal cheque, you can write your banking information manually in the "Payor Account" and "Payor Financial Institution-Name & Addres" sections. Please note that your Institution number should be three digits, and in the Branch ID field you should enter your 5-digit Transit Number. Please contact your financial institution if you are not sure what these numbers are.
5. Either scan your completed form (and voided cheque) and email it to [email protected], or mail it to us at: Green Party of PEI, 81 Prince St, Charlottetown, PE C1A 4R3.
Thank you! Please don't hesitate to write to us at [email protected] with any questions.