The Stratford Greens, representing District 5 Mermaid-Stratford and District 6 Stratford-Keppoch, are pleased to present "Burgers, Batter & Banter" at Phinley's Diner on Monday, May 31st at 7pm.
You will enjoy:
- Your choice of either Phinley's famous Fish & Chips or Smokin' Fox Junior Burger, which comes with dessert and a beverage
- Green Trivia
- Music from the Green Party Party Band
- A Mystery MLA singer!
- Meeting Green Party leader Peter Bevan-Baker
Reserve your tickets below. Tickets are just $55 and come with a $25 tax receipt! All proceeds support the Green Party in Districts 5 & 6.
Want to support the Stratford Greens but can't attend in person? You have two options:
- Select our take-out option, and enjoy your meal in your home or with a friend;
- You can also purchase a ticket to donate to a volunteer or someone who otherwise could not afford a ticket. If you select this option, you will get a tax receipt for the FULL ticket amount! Tax receipts for political contributions give 75% back in tax credits for the first $100 donated in a year (and more thereafter, click here for more details).
Alternative payment methods:
E-transfers: Send your e-transfer to [email protected], using the security question "What are your favourite colours?" and the answer "Greens". In the message field, indicate that it is for the Stratford fundraiser. We'll follow up for your meal preferences.
Cheque or cash: Contact Mary-Ellen MacMillan at [email protected] to make arrangements. Cheques must be made out to "Green Party of PEI".
6 Kinlock Rd
Stratford, PE C1B 1R1
Google map and directions